I signed up for Write Motivation for April since I’m not doing Camp Nano. With three books releasing this month and NO edits, I’m hoping I’ll have more time to read and write than I did when I tried this the first time around (February’s spectacular failure). If you missed my posts in February, here’s what it’s all about:
- Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
- Make a Blog Post every week (There is no specific day – just try to make an update post on a weekly basis). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag and/or in the G+ group.
- Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on
Here are my hopefully realistic goals:
- “Camp-Finish-Crap-Instead-O”: work toward finishing projects already in progress
- NO NEW PROJECTS (I’m super serial, you guys, any new ideas have to be hastily jotted down, and then promptly forgotten)
- Read books as my secret reviewer self
- Promo for my releases this month even though it makes me feel dirty
*crosses fingers that she’ll succeed this time*