M Andrew P wheedled me into signed up for WriteMotivation again this month even though I was bad last month and didn’t get around to commenting on anyone’s posts. Here are the goals I set for myself:
- Keep working on Northern Heat and other in progress projects.
- Start a reboot of Favored as NA and see how it feels.
- Promo for Sorceress 1 virtual book tour.
- Read books as my secret reviewer self.
Here’s how I’ve done so far:
- I’ve gotten a little over 4k combined written on Northern Heat & another WIP (which is tentatively titled “Fragmented Bond”.
- I did this. It felt…wrong. So I tried a different NA. I wrote 2k on it and sputtered out. This has been shelved for now.
- The tour starts on the 12th. I’m so promo’d out from last month’s 3 releases that I can’t get up enough energy to do this. Plus, this is last year’s release. Everyone on my Twitter & FB already know about it. Hence why I paid someone else to promo for it. I’ll wait until the 12th and then comment and such on the new blogs I’m visiting.
- I’ve read one book so far this month. But I’m halfway through another and have also been listening to an audio book on the commute home. I’m 3/4 of the way through that one.
How have you done on your goals?